Slash My search

About this Blog ...

My goal is to earn atleast 1 lakh(Which is approximatly $2500) in the forthcoming year to 23rd June 2008 for achieving my goal ... I went through various programs and sites that available through internet ... Remember my friends ..whatever i said in this blog is my real life experience and would like to share with you friends ... The information given here is true and Reliable ... Check it out for more info ... Trust Me ... Grow along with me ...

My current Earning Details (As on 20July) :-
Google Adsense: $44.31 *
Mylot: $0.84 *
Imagefly: $0.48 *
Associated Content: $0.00 *
Auction Ads: $0.00 *
mGinger: $0.06875 *
Donkeymails: $0.1868 + 95pts
Adbux: $0.4
Clixsense: $0.44
Adbuddy: $0.09
Wordlinx: $0.12
Cashcrate: $0.74 *
Helium: $0.00 (For invitations mail me) *
Linkgrand: $0.2310
TreasureTrooper: $0.00
Paidforum: $ 5.88
Cloverlinks: $0.003
paypalgiftsorder: $160 (pending need 1 referrel - Sign up here)
4Newbiesforum: $2 + 3125.56 bux
bux: $ 0.7900
Clixncash: $0.10510
SynergyGPT:$0.09820
InboxDollars: $6.02
Matrixmails: $0.085
SlashmySearch: $0.123
Bloggerwave: $10

------=------> Total = 73.0106

If you have any doubts ... Feel free to contact me on mrkannan1234@yahoo.co.in & Check out my blog too http://masalapicture.blogspot.com .... (* - Very very reliable)

Monday, June 25, 2007

myLot


After analysing through many of the websites ... I found out an yet an another webstes which really pay ... I confirmed through my real friends over there ..and they paid them through paypal ... they shown me their paypal snapshot ..whic shows their trust ... myLot is a discussion site where they pay their members for discussion, uploading pictures, blogging, etc ... myLot concists of nearly 98,168 trusted members ... As soon i joined i got intrested with this site and started working out there ... for the first few days my account showd nill balance .. I started to worry ..but later on the amount is slowly increasing ..which shows that these site is working out (Normally trust the site which makes you to move slow and steady) ... This is an awesome site which will make me to move furthur ...

They want the users to help their website explode, and to reward you they will pay you every time you use myLot! They believe users are the most valuable asset to the longevity of any website so why only provide them with a service, why not reward them financially?


Their goal is to provide internet users a place to earn money using the web on a day to day basis. It's easy, sign up and start discussions, post responses or comments to current discussions, news or blogs. A myLot account is all you need to get started. Click here to open an account.

You will get paid monthly with a minimum account balance of $10. You have the option to increase your minimum payment to $25, $50 or $100. All payments will be in US dollars and made via PayPal or moneybookers.com, depending on the country you reside in. All users will be required to have a valid PayPal or moneybookers.com account(Paypal is available in India and it pay the users in INR ... so no problem for the Indian residents) .


No comments: